Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Periodic Table of Videos

I did not really notice which element was not presented but I think it was Potassium or H2o, but I am not too sure about that. In the videos I often saw a reaction that had to do with a Balloon which was quite interesting. The three elements I learned about.
1. Helium, if you would put it into a balloon and then try to burn it; it only pops. The Scientists say that if we are going to was Helium just like that then we soon in the future won't have anything anymore.
2. Sodium, is very dangerous, you should not use it with out someone watching you, if you cut some sodium off and put it into water, then it starts burning and flaming.
3. Carbon is an extraordinary important element, it is also use it weigh other elements. It is a very nice and soft black powder.

1 comment:

  1. I liked that included what happened in the experiments. Perhaps you should embed the videos so we can watch them. :)

    ReplyDelete